Programming Specialist – Dynamics AX / 365 Finance
Reporting to the Controller, the
Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Process Expert / Specialist in programming – Dynamics AX / 365 Finance
is responsible for improving and optimizing the knowledge and operation of ERP systems; participating in the preparation of future Nemaska Lithium systems and business processes; obtaining, analyzing, specifying and validating internal user requirements and implementing business processes to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of all digital solutions.
To do so, it must :
- Well versed and able to program Dynamics AX / 365 Finance
- Be an expert in all enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality, related systems, and business processes (Dynamics 365 F&O, Power BI, etc.)
- Master the parameterization and configuration of the systems;
- Participate in the documentation of all administrative and operational processes of the finance department and maintain consistency;
- Manage access and system security through sound role management and segregation of duties rules;
- Provide support to users;
- Maintain and evolve the various approval workflows ;
- Perform integration tests in all environments during new ERP developments;
- Delivering the training;
- Design reports and dashboards as required by the finance department;
- Perform validations and verifications to ensure the integrity of processes and data of systems involved in interfaces;
- Implement business process improvements;
- Suggest improvements to the company’s processes;
- Manage deployment projects of new modules, new interfaces, business process improvements, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O;
- Understand the business processes of a manufacturing company;
- Master the functionalities offered by the system PGI;
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, computer science or an appropriate discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in business analysis or equivalent in a Dynamics 365 F&O environment.
- Experience in ERP implementation