General Services and Fixed Maintenance Superintendent
Under the supervision of the Concentrator and Fixed Maintenance Manager, in the context of the start-up and production of a major mining project, the incumbent will act as a collaborator and actively participate in the growth of our organization. The incumbent relies on principles of organizational excellence, focusing on safety, the environment, quality, cost reduction, human resources development and continuous improvement to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate rigorous health and safety enforcement while being an active ambassador to promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace;
- Ensure that all operations are conducted with respect for the environment and ethical standards, ensuring that company policies and practices are aligned with these values;
- Foster an inclusive work environment by valuing multiculturalism and diversity while ensuring that all employees are treated fairly, without discrimination or prejudice;
- Ensure optimal management of general services operations and fixed equipment maintenance work, demonstrating leadership in health and safety management;
- Establish work methods to meet deadlines and coordinate activities with other departments;
- Establish KPI’s for the department and ensure their follow-up;
- Ensure sound personnel management, skills development and employee development;
- Plan and manage the department’s budget, ensure sound management of operating costs and expenses, and produce relevant reports;
- Prepare required reports : monthly/annual reports, performance indicator monitoring, etc.
- Participate in the development of Nemaska’s maintenance strategy;
- Perform all other tasks required by his or her superior.
FIFO schedule 14/14
- University degree in engineering or any other training combined with relevant experience will be evaluated;
- 8 years’ experience in a management position in major industrial projects, including 5 years in the mining sector;
- Stand out for your dynamism and ability to work as part of a team under pressure;
- Demonstrate leadership, initiative, creativity, openness and team mobilization in a context of change;
- Good communicator and ability to positively influence the organization;
- Good computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written);
- Class 5 driver’s license;
- Ability to work 12-hour FIFO shifts 14/14.