Building Mechanic (mine)
Centre-du-Québec | Mauricie | Northern Quebec
Evening, Rotary, Week, Weekend, Day, Permanent, Full time
Reporting to the supervisor, the building mechanic installs and maintains heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and performs general building maintenance.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance according to schedule, as well as emergencies, on the building;
- Document work orders using existing software;
- Order the necessary parts and control the inventory;
- Comply with warehouse policies, procedures, standards and regulations;
- Be available, on occasion, to make emergency repairs;
- If necessary, assist the mobile maintenance and refrigeration team;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Diploma of vocational studies in electromechanics, industrial mechanics, DEC in building mechanics, or any other equivalent diploma.
- ASP construction
- Aerial work platform and forklift training
- Class 5 driver’s license;
- Experience in heavy industry;
- Asset: Class 1 driver’s license
- Asset: Experience in refrigeration
- Atout : Experience with Guide Ti
- : Experience of working in a multicultural environment;
- Concern for health and safety;
- Versatility, meticulousness and rigor;
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts of 14/14 FIFO type.